| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukue in June is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in June is moist. A substantial 346.4mm (13.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukue June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Fukue, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukue:
- Izuhara, Japan - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Hirado, Japan - 99.8 kms (62 miles) NE
- Saga, Japan - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ENE
- Sasebo, Japan - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) ENE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) E
- Unzendake, Japan - 134.1 kms (83.4 miles) E
- Nagasaki, Japan - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) E
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) ESE
- Akune, Japan - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ESE