| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fukue in July is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in July is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 313.4mm (12.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Fukue July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fukue, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fukue:
- Izuhara, Japan - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) NNE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Hirado, Japan - 99.8 kms (62 miles) NE
- Saga, Japan - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) ENE
- Sasebo, Japan - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) ENE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) E
- Unzendake, Japan - 134.1 kms (83.4 miles) E
- Nagasaki, Japan - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) E
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) ESE
- Akune, Japan - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) ESE